Tuesday, August 19, 2008

He gets it from his Grandfather

For those of you who know my son, Luke, you know that he tends to have a bit of extra energy - he doesn't stop bouncing or moving. He's a crazy typical little boy. On our recent trip to NY to visit my parents I caught Luke and my dad (and my nephew Danny) having a nice little pillow fight. Now, this isn't the first time I've caught my dad getting Luke all riled up. He and Luke had lots of fun in Hawaii as well - even after Luke had stitches in his head, my Dad was still getting him all riled up (I have the home video to prove it, but that would take forever to upload). I also remember many a time when my dad has been right in the middle of the pile of my brothers and sisters and I wrestling when we were kids. My mom, I'm sure added some, considering she wasn't necessarily a perfect little teenager (oh, the stories she's shared with me), but she seems to have calmed down over the years. So, Dad, I am officially declaring that Luke gets his craziness from you. . .a little from his own father, but mostly from you!

No comments:

The Kids