Tuesday, July 22, 2008
1. Leave a comment with a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and read friends' memories of you. If you leave a memory for me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll do the same for you. If you don't have a blog (shame on you!!), I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
This should be fun.
Ten years ago: I was home for the summer after my freshman year of college. I spent the summer lifegaurding and goofing off with friends in my free time.
Five thing's on today's to do list:
1. Grocery Shopping
2. Help Matt put up crown moulding.
3. Keep the kids entertained doing something other than playing video games
4. Get Maya to practice her piano and teach a few other lessons
5. Finish reading a book the second time through (Eclipse, for you twilight fans)
Snacks I enjoy:
Things I would do if I were a millionaire:
Pay off every bill !!
Buy a car that doesn't constantly break down
Buy great furniture for my home
Buy a timeshare on a few Hawaiin islands
Invest the rest for the future
Places I have lived:
Wisconsin, Arizona, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Utah, California, Texas
Here are the people I am tagging: Jess, Rach, Maranda/Adam
I won't be offended if you don't want to be tagged. It's all in fun
Friday, July 18, 2008
One of my favorite shows this summer, if not my favorite, is "So you think you can dance". LOVE IT! It's a show that I can actually watch while my kids are in the room (and there aren't many of those left these days), though I usually wait until they're in bed so I can enjoy a show uninterrupted. We were watching it last night and my kids just had to dance. Luke was trying to do what the guy was doing and that's why he's right in front of the TV the whole time. Maya tries a more graceful style. A few more years and a few more dance lessons and my kids may be ready for a real audience. Enjoy!
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Sunday, July 6, 2008
Hope everyone had a fun 4th of July. My sister Jess and her family came down from exciting Ardmore Oklahoma to visit for the long weekend. We had fun swimming (with some races and diving competitions - Matt's been holding out on me and gave me a run for my money in the pool), watching movies, setting off firecrackers, and talking about the Twilight series (Jess and I are both team Edward). The kids all had so much fun playing together. Anywho - here's a few pics of the fun weekend.
Blaize (with Jess keeping a close watch)