Sunday, July 6, 2008

Proud of myself

I'm proud of myself and not ashamed to admit it. Maya's been asking for a haircut for a couple weeks now. She has very thick hair and since it's summertime and hot, it sticks to her neck. I decided to cut it myself. I've never really cut girls hair before (I cut Matt and Luke's but guys hair is much harder to screw up - and if you do, you can just buzz em). If I screwed up Maya's we would've just taken her to the salon and had someone fix it, but I think I did a pretty good job if I do say so myself - and I do!
BEFORE (Late May)
AFTER (July 3rd)

3 comments:

Rachey said...

what a cute girl!!!!

Unknown said...

You did such a good job!! Next time we get together I might have you cut my hair!:) I miss your cute family!!

Jennie said...

Way to go Jen, did you layer it too? It looks great.

The Kids