Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Not all bad

I don't want everyone to think I'm a big old complainer. It is very hard for me to have Matt gone. A 6-week-old, a 3-year-old and a 7-year-old are a handful and keep me constantly busy. This is a hard thing. But I can still see the funny things. I love Seth's smiles, which he is giving us more of everyday. I'll try to catch a picture of it, but the delay on my camera will make it difficult. Luke likes to sing "I am a Child of God" to Seth when he is crying. Matt and I love to hear him sing it because as Luke sings it, the words are "parents kind of dear" instead of "kind and dear". It makes us laugh. Maya is such a great helper. She reads stories to Luke when I can't and entertains Seth in his bouncer while I'm trying to get things done around the house. It also helps that I just have to last until late Friday night for the next few weeks when Matt gets home. Then I have him around until Sunday afternoon. Too short, but I'll take it.
I do have to say thank you to so many friends who are ordering me to call them so they can help. It's nice to know I have them when I need them.
Like I said a few posts ago - I will survive. .

No comments:

The Kids