Sunday, March 1, 2009

A glimpse into my life

I'm sitting on the couch watching a movie and relaxing. Luke was changing out of his Sunday clothes. I send him upstairs to get a clean pair of underwear. He is naked, wearing only his socks. This is how he comes downstairs: He has a pair of underwear on his head like a hat. He throws another pair down the stairs for me to help him put on. He walks over to me, with nothing but socks on his feet and underwear on his head, doing a robot walk.
That boy cracks me up!

4 comments:

The Jones--trying to keep up said...

We've got the "nakey-bummers" game over at our house as well. It comes after bath time or during a bum change. Boys seem to think that wild and free is the most fun don't they--especially when they can get a laugh, which is so easliy done.:)

jbel said...

my youngest LOVES the freedom of no undies too ... well none on her bum at least.
my friend has two young boys who apparently spent the night running around with undies on their heads while the baby sitter tried to catch and dress them ...
ah, the FREEDOM of youth!

Becky said...

Where's the picture to blackmail him with later? :) That is awesome. I'm so jealous of how far along you are in your pregnancy. Sheesh, 20 days, that's nothing!

Lisa said...

Hilarious! Any baby yet? How much longer do you have?

The Kids