Sunday, May 6, 2012

Bubble Fun

Now this is the way to spend your Sunday afternoon!

Maya, Matt, and Luke ready to make some bubbles














This is the start of a series of 5 or 6 pics of the same bubble. Fun to watch it form throughout the next several pictures.











We got this idea from my sister Becky. Thanks, Becky! We had so much fun! If anyone is interested in how to make these, go to amomknows.com. My sister(-in-law) and her sister created the website and they and several of my sisters have written articles on it. It's a fantastic website with lots of great ideas from all kinds of moms. When you go to the website, there's a link to meet the moms. If you click on that and then on my sister Becky you can see all the articles she's written including these bubbles and every step to make them. 
Check it out!
These pics were taken with my new camera which I absolutely LOVE!!!

2 comments:

Chris or Katie said...

Looks fun we are definitely trying it and checking out your sister's site. Thanks. It sure is great to see your family together again!

Becky said...

I just barely realized you are blogging again, yeah! I want to try these with my kids, they would love them!

The Kids