Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I HEART THE POOL

I love summertime and swimming. Growing up we lived in our swimsuits during the summer. We'd go inside for lunch and bathroom breaks, otherwise we were in the water. Here in Texas we have a great community pool that is rarely busy (which is shocking considering it hit 100 degrees everyday). We hit the pool almost everyday Monday through Friday this summer. Maya mastered the freestyle thanks to a frien of mine who came and taught lessons at the pool. Luke learned to swim this summer (as long as he has goggles on). He even got to the point where he'll jump in and swim to us. I'm so glad my kids love the pool as much as I do!

Who doesn't love being silly with dad?
Maya and Emi practically lived together this summer (above)
Luke and Jaike are great buds! (below)
Seth after a good swim/nap in the water
Silly jumping

Daddy "hearts" Maya

1 comment:

Becky said...

Seriously, where is everyone? It looks like you have the place to yourselves. I wish some of your kids' love of the water would rub off.

The Kids