Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Another project completed...





My biggest project yet: an entertainment center for our lounge. An oversize desk had been serving as the place to put the TV, Xbox, Wii, DVD player, and other random junk that people just throw onto unoccupied counter space. I am guilty at home of filling up table space with junk mail, bills, school reports, and random tools I forgot I even got out.

So now that I know the people who control the wood around here, and have collected a decent stockpile of tools, I'm pretty much spiralling out of control. People are talking about builing a gym enclosure next, and asking me to design it...not sure I'm ready for that yet, but after a couple of days break I probably won't be able to say no.

1 comment:

Becky said...

It's nice to see that you have a fall-back skill incase this whole medicine thing doesn't work for you. ;)

The Kids