Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Just posting a virtual shout out to all the father's out there - especially my husband and my own dad! Happy Father's Day! First, to my dad - I love you and have so many great memories of being silly and giggling with my daddy. Most importantly, I always felt so safe and loved by you - I still do, and so do my Maya and Luke! Next, to my husband - who is as good a father as can be. Our children ADORE you! As soon as you walk through the door, I no longer matter because daddy is home and will play "ding dong ding dong", build forts, and just be plain silly! You are an amazing father (more than just being silly - you teach and explain) and I am amazed every day that I get to be married to a man as amazing as you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your family looks great. That trip to Hawaii looked like a lot of fun. I hope you are all doing well.

The Kids